Any quantity only $4.49 per coin over spot!
The Silver Maple Leaf is considered to be one of the most beautiful bullion coins in the world. Silver Maple Leafs now feature a radial background design and unique privy mark to deter counterfeiters and guarantee the coin’s impressive .9999 purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. Contains a micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark that shows a “14” when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The Silver Maple offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular 2014 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Before the birth of the Royal Canadian Mint, every coin that was in circulation in Canada had to be produced at the Royal Mint in London or at the private Heaton Mint in Birmingham, England. So, in 1890, the Royal Canadian Mint was proposed and 18 years later on January 2, 1908 Canadian Governor General Lord Earl Gray struck the first domestically produced coin in Ottawa. Since then, the Royal Canadian Mint has been known for its exceptional quality, sophistication and innovation.
The Silver Maple Leaf has undergone some changes in its design, but overall, the main elements of this iconic Silver coin have remained the same. The obverse of the coin features the profile of Queen Elizabeth II while the reverse displays a maple leaf, an image closely associated with Canadian pride and nationalism. In 2014, a micro-engraved, textured maple leaf featuring the year of issue and a radial-line background were added to ensure the authenticity of the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf. In addition to the added security, these features also add to the beauty of each individual coin, as each pattern of radial lines is unique and creates a specific light-diffracting pattern.