This beautiful Silver Panda contains one full ounce of .999 fine Silver! The 2014 coin features the latest design in the series, originally minted in 1983, issued by the People's Republic of China that changes the design annually.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule to protect its beautiful design.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests at the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2014.
- Reverse: Features a panda playing on a tree branch against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Secure your Silver Panda by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2014 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.
Silver Pandas -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Chinese Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Silver Chinese Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||China Gold Coin Corp|