Only $2.99 per coin over spot!
These are sealed monster boxes from the SanFrancisco Mint. Available from the U.S. Mint for now, but they will be sold on a limited basis. Order yours from APMEX today while we still have them!
With 1 oz of pure Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The San Francisco Mint stopped production of BU Silver Eagles in 1992 and resumed in 2011. This is a sealed “Monster Box” of 500 Silver Eagles from the San Francisco Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.li>
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Since we may have more than one of these item(s) in stock, you should use this stock photograph as an indicator of the quality of the item(s) you will receive. Be assured, you will receive the item(s) as described and depicted.
APMEX stands behind every coin it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Common (higher mintage)
Comments about 2014 Silver Eagle 500-Coin Monster Box (SF Mint, Sealed):
Safe efficient way to add to your silver stack.
Service and delivery comments:
Very smooth seamless transaction, monster box shipped quickly without delay.