As low as $52.99 per coin over spot!
In stock and ready to ship! The Gold American Eagle is based on the original design by Augustus Saint-Gaudens for the 1907-1933 $20.00 US Gold Double Eagle. The reverse features a nest of American eagles, signifying the strength and security of America. With an iconic design and 1 oz of U.S. Gold, the 2014 Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|