|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Any quantity only $89.99 per coin over spot!
With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the 2014 Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin. A great way to add Gold to your portfolio!
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 1 oz of Gold coin in style by adding attractive display or gift boxes recommended for this coin.
Featuring one of the most beloved designs in the history of American coinage on a full ounce of Gold, the Gold American Eagle series has been popular with investors and collectors since its introduction in 1986. Add this beautiful 2014 1 oz Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!