As low as $37.99 per coin over spot!
Containing 1 oz. of .9999 fine Gold, the 2014 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and high purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “14” when viewed under magnification.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date for not only their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. This is also the first year the Royal Canadian Mint produced Gold Maple Leaf coins with a special maple leaf privy mark as an enhanced security feature. Add 2014 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|