|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
As low as $59.99 per coin over spot!
Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date for their iconic single maple leaf design and high purity. The classic design is considered one of the most beautiful designs on coins in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “14” when viewed under magnification.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
The 2014 Gold Maple Leaf coins represent the inaugural year that the Royal Canadian Mint used a special maple leaf privy mark as an enhanced security feature. Add this beautiful 2014 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!