As low as $99.99 per coin over spot!
Upon its release in 2006, the American Gold Buffalo coin immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. This striking Gold coin is a valued investment for its 1 oz metal content, stunning design and government guarantee.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beloved Gold coin to your cart today!