Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. Since its release in 1986, the 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf has appealed to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Each coin contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in sealed plastic sheets from the mint. Singles will come sealed in mint plastic or in plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin remains one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for its iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this beautiful 2014 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today.