Since their introduction in 1986, Gold American Eagles have been America's preferred bullion coin, featuring a classic, beloved design. With lower mintages than 1 oz Gold Eagles, fractional Eagles offer collectibility on top of Gold investment appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle is always in high demand because fractional Gold Eagles provide the esteemed Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful fractional Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|