Since their introduction in 1986, Gold American Eagles have been America's preferred bullion coin, featuring a classic, beloved design. With lower mintages than 1 oz Gold Eagles, fractional Eagles offer collectibility on top of Gold investment appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- All coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle is always in high demand because fractional Gold Eagles provide the esteemed Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful fractional Gold Eagle to your cart today!