|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs are considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. The maple leaf's simple, classic design is recognized around the world and the high bullion content makes them a valued investment.
- Each coin contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are shipped in sealed plastic sheets. Individual coins will come sealed in mint plastic or in plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this outstanding 2014 1/4 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today.