The Austrian Philharmonic is one of the world's most popular bullion coins. Each of these beautiful coins features a beloved, classic design minted in exceptional .9999 fine Gold quality.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, French horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/4 oz metal content and recognizable design. Add the 2014 1/4 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|