Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold American Eagle has been America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design. Fractional Gold Eagles provide an aspect of collectibility on top of Gold investment appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With the same benefits as their full ounce counterparts, but at a lower price point, fractional Gold Eagles provide more options for those looking to purchase Gold coins. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!