MintDirect® tubes of Gold American Eagles are available only from APMEX! With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the 2014 Gold Eagle combines collectibility and bullion investment appeal, making it America's preferred Gold coin.
- Each coin contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 20 1 oz Gold American Eagle coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
Protect and store your tubes in an official U.S. Mint Monster Box.
With their beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add these truly beautiful coins to your cart today!
To ensure our customers receive only coins that have remained unopened from the United States Mint, APMEX has created a process to guarantee these coins are direct from the U.S. Mint to you. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins remain packaged in tubes taken directly from the sealed "Monster Boxes", as they were delivered. The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here to learn all about MintDirect® products from APMEX.
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine, and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2014 1 oz Gold American Eagle coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the United States Mint.