This 2013 dated 1 oz Gold Eagle is graded a perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS! This flawless example of the 2013 Gold Eagle offers an excellent opportunity to add a certified coin to your Gold portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 1 oz Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add a perfectly graded 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!