Mintage of only 15,000 coins! The intricate and diminutive proportions of this .9999 fine Gold coin are truly irresistible, a fact that prompted the Royal Canadian Mint to bring back this tiny Gold masterpiece. Like its predecessors that have celebrated iconic images of Canada, this issue features maple leaves.
- Contains 1/25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- The coin comes encapsulated.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Here Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features two large, beautiful maple leafs along with the fineness and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would make a nice addition to any Gold collection. Add this 2009 1/25 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!