Offered only for 2013 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Buffalo Nickel, the Reverse Proof is an elegant new take on this classic design. This coin is graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- Special Reverse Proof finish features mirrored devices on a frosted background.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful reverse proof finish from the West Point Mint. Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!