|Mint Mark:||N - Mem|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Israel Gov't Coins & Medals Corp.|
This commemorative coin honors the 65th Anniversary of the State of Israel. The Yad Vashem, literally "a memorial and a name", is Israel's living Holocaust memorial, dedicated to the memory of the past and imparting its meaning for future generations.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Comes in the original box with certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 555 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the face value along with "Israel," the year and mintmark all in English, Arabic and Hebrew.
- Reverse: Depicts a shirt similar to those the Jews were forced to wear during the Holocaust in front of a larger Star of David.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Bank of Israel.
Celebrate the spirit of the Jewish people and honor the memory of the past. Add the 2013 Israel 1/2 oz Proof Gold 10 NIS Yad Vashem coin to your cart today!
The Holy Land Mint is the exclusive distributor of the Bank of Israel for all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions. Each of their products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complemented by their reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds.