This commemorative coin honors the 65th Anniversary of the State of Israel. The Yad Vashem, "And to them will I give in my house and within my walls a memorial and a name (a "yad vashem") that shall not be cut off" Isaiah 56:5 Yad Vashem (literally "a memorial and a name") in Jerusalem, is a pioneer of Holocaust Museums worldwide. It is the Jewish people's living memorial to the Holocaust, dedicated to the memory of the past and imparting its meaning for future generations.
- Contains ½ oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- This beautiful coin comes in the original box with the certificate of authenticity from the Holy Land Mint.
- Has a maximum mintage of 555.
- They are the exclusive distributor on behalf of the Bank of Israel of all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions.
- Each of their products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Bank of Israel.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||n (Mem)|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Israel Gov't Coins & Medals Corp.|