Gold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year, making them highly collectible. This 1995 1/20 oz Gold Panda has a mintage of 97,910 coins.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded MS-69 by NGC offers protection to the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a single panda holding a bamboo branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1995 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!