This 1 oz coin, struck in .9999 fine Gold, is crafted by the Holy Land Mint and has a face value of 20 New Sheqalim.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The obverse illustrates the Menorah, a candelabra with seven branches that was used in the ancient Holy Temple in Jerusalem.
- Reverse: A design of a roaring lion, symbolic of Jerusalem and the Kingdom of Judah.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 20 New Sheqalim.
Protect and display your Gold Menorah coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 2012 1 oz Gold Menorah coin graded MS-69 by NGC to your cart today!