|Grade:||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This graded coin, which features the Great White Shark and has been certified by NGC, is the second release in The Deadly and Dangerous Series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a striking colored image of the gaping jaws and conical snout of a Great White Shark.
Protect and display your Silver Great White Shark in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this stunning graded coin to your cart today!
The Great White Shark is the most feared predator in the sea. Even though most of us will never see a Great White, or White Pointer, most people certainly watched Jaws, and can imagine the terror of an encounter with this deadly and dangerous monster from the deep.