This coin is the second in the popular ‘Shark’- series featuring this instantly recognisable predator. Hammerheads are fierce predators found in tropical and sub-tropical waters around the globe. They swim in schools during the day, but become solitary hunters at night. Their eyes, positioned on the sides of their distinctive head, give this species the ability to see above and below at all times.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with her name and legal tender value TWO DOLLARS along the edge.
- Reverse: depicts a finely engraved Hammerhead Shark swimming through a porthole-inspired border design. The Shark is set against a proof and high quality color printed background, featuring a school of other Hammerheads.
- The outer packaging is themed to resemble the leathery skin of a shark.
- When opened, the coin and Certificate of Authenticity are displayed.
Add the 2013 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Hammerhead Shark (w/Box & COA) to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||New Zealand Mint|