|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||New Zealand Mint|
This second release in the New Zealand Mint's Shark series features the instantly recognizable predator, the hammerhead shark. The beautifully detailed engraving is complemented by a color-printed ocean background and a porthole-style border.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Outer packaging resembles the leathery skin of a shark, with the certificate of authenticity displayed inside.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the face value along the edge.
- Reverse: Depicts a finely engraved hammerhead shark swimming through a porthole-inspired border design, set against a background of other hammerheads.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Sharks are both feared and loved around the world. Add the 2013 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Hammerhead Shark coin to your cart today!
Hammerheads are fierce predators found in tropical and sub-tropical waters around the globe. They swim in schools during the day, but become solitary hunters at night. Their eyes, positioned on the sides of their distinctive head, give this species the ability to see above and below at all times.