This .9999 fine Silver coin is the 5th coin of the series and is part of the Royal Canadian Mint's popular Lunar series featuring coins of the Chinese zodiac.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Mintage of only 28,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a galloping horse and the Chinese symbol for horse. The year 2014 is ruled by the Horse.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your $15 Lunar Horse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this NGC certified Silver Lunar Horse coin to your cart today!
This is a perfect gift for those born in 1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014.