This Royal Canadian Mint 2014 Canada Silver $15 Lunar Lotus Horse is a unique scalloped shape. This is an Early Release and is graded PF-69 by NGC.
- Contains 0.86 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the SP-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Mintage of only 28,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a galloping horse and the Chinese symbol for horse. The year 2014 is ruled by the Horse.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your $15 Lunar Lotus Horse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this NGC certified Silver coin to your cart today!