|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This is the second coin in the new animal architects’ series. A low mintage of only 10,000 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A painted specimen of an orb-weaver spider sub-species bearing light and dark markings on its back, body, and eight legs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $3 Animal Architects Spider & Web coin to your cart today!