The 2014 Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coin features two horses within a stylized Chinese landscape. The Chinese character for "Horse" and the inscription "Year of the Horse" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule and graded MS-70 Early Releases by NGC.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features two horses drinking from a stream.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse coin to your cart today!