Celebrate 2014 as the Year of the Horse with this 1 oz Gold coin, featuring a limited mintage of 30,000 coins. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition.
- Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a galloping horse amid mountains and clouds above the text "Year of the Horse".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Gold Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this certified 2014 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!