|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Unwrap extra savings with Perfect 70 Gold Eagles!
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Orders in quantities of 20 will come in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
- The PCGS certification guarantees the authenticity and Perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
Display your Gold Eagle by adding an attractive Presentation or Gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this stunning 2014 1 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today.