|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Graded a Near Perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS, this 2014 Gold American Eagle adds collectibility as well as Gold value for investors.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a Near Perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Orders in quantities of 20 will come in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Display your Gold Eagle by adding an attractive Presentation or Gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful certified coin to your cart today.