As low as $79.99 per coin over spot!
The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC, this 2014 Gold American Eagle attracts attention from collectors and investors with its beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Orders in quantities of 20 will come in NGC boxes.
- NGC slab guarantees the authenticity and near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Beautifully display your Gold Eagle by purchasing a presentation or gift box ideal for this product.
The Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in near perfect MS-69 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|