|Denomination:||$5, $10, $25, $50|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|
This set includes all four sizes of 2014 Gold American Eagle coins, each graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC. Containing a total 1.85 troy oz of Gold, this American Gold Eagle set appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of each coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Gold Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The classic Gold American Eagle design gains even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect MS-70 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified Gold Eagle set to your cart today!