This set includes all four sizes of 2014 Gold American Eagle coins, each graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC. Containing a total 1.85 troy oz of Gold, this American Gold Eagle set appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of each coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Gold Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The classic Gold American Eagle design gains even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect MS-70 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified Gold Eagle set to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|