|Mint Mark:||N/A - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Fractional Gold American Eagles offer the same beloved design as full ounce Gold Eagles. These issues have been certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, adding to their appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 2014 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!