|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products, attracting attention for its beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. These 1/4 oz Gold Eagles have been guaranteed as a perfect MS-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Orders in quantities of 20 will come in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, gains even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in perfect 70 condition. Add this beautiful certified 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!