This set includes all four sizes of 2014 Proof Gold American Eagle coins, each graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS. Proof Gold Eagles have lower mintages than bullion releases and this certified set adds more collectibility to the beloved Gold Eagle design.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified and encapsulated a Perfect Proof-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of each coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Proof Gold American Eagles feature the West Point Mint's "W" mint mark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Gold Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in perfect Proof 70 condition. Add this beautiful PCGS certified Gold Eagle set to your cart today!