Proof Gold American Eagle coins are struck in limited mintages, which adds collectibility to their classic, patriotic design. This coin has been graded a perfect 70, the highest possible grade, and comes with NGC's Early Releases designation.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and perfect PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y., featuring the W mint mark.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box ideal for certified coins to your order.
The beloved Gold Eagle design gains even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect PF-70 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|