|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
With an iconic design and 1/2 oz of Gold, the 2014 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with collector appeal. The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Features a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young, designed by Miley Busiek.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2014-W 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!