Proof Gold American Eagle coins are struck in limited mintages, which adds collectibility to their classic, patriotic design. This coin has been graded a perfect 70, the highest possible grade, and comes with NGC's Early Releases designation.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and perfect PF-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within 30 days of production.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty holding a torch and olive branch. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box ideal for certified coins to your order.
The beloved Gold Eagle design gains even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect PF-70 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!