Graded a perfect MS -70 by PCGS this Gold Buffalo is .9999 fine Gold and is a First Strike. Black Diamond refers to the American bison widely accepted as the model for James Earle Fraser’s Buffalo Nickel reverse. Housed in New York’s Central Park Menagerie, Black Diamond wowed crowds with his majestic mane and sheer size for 20 years. Just like Fraser's design and Black Diamond, the U.S. Mint Gold Buffalo is a true American treasure.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- The coin is packaged by PCGS in a secure plastic case with a label reflecting the unique features associated with these beautifully graded Gold Buffalos.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive to your order.
This perfect Black Diamond Gold Buffalo is an exceptional coin to add to your investment portfolio.
Gold Buffalo -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy American Buffalo Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|