The Gold Buffalo coin features a widely loved design and this example is certified as a Perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. This also features the PCGS Black Diamond label, used exclusively on Gold Buffalo coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This perfect Black Diamond Gold Buffalo is an exceptional coin to add to any Gold coin collection. Add this certified Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Gold Buffalo -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy American Buffalo Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|