When the Gold Buffalo burst on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. Each of these examples contains 1 oz .9999 fine Gold and are certified Mint State 70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Early Releases designation ensures this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Purchase America's premier Gold coin today!
U.S. Gold Buffalos -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Certified U.S. Gold Buffalos for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|