Graded a Near Perfect Mint State-69 First Strike with the Black Diamond label by PCGS. American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins were the first .9999 fine Gold coins struck by the U. S. Mint and are highly sought after for exceptional strikes.
- Contains 1 oz .9999 Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near-perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Features the Black Diamond label, which is exclusive to PCGS.
- Obverse: Rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Image of Black Diamond, the largest American buffalo in New York City's Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2014 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!