These Proof Gold Buffalo coins are minted at the West Point Mint and bear the "W" mintmark. These examples have been certified as perfect 70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- Early Releases designation ensures this coin was received by NGC within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!