|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
A grade of a Perfect Proof-70 First Strike lets you know that this is a flawless coin that was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release by the mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Preamble to the Constitution "To Secure the Blessings of Liberty to Ourselves and our Posterity".
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes its reverse yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!