Each of these Proof Silver American Eagles have been certified as perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, ensuring their perfection upon leaving the U.S. Mint. Silver Eagles feature a classic design in high quality .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Proof-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- First Strike designation guarantees these coins were received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 First Strike by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add this 2014 Certified Proof Silver American Eagle PR-70 to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|