This 2014 Silver American Eagle has been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. Additionally, each coin carries the First Strike label, guaranteeing it was received within the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 First Strike by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, ensuring that the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add the 2014 Certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?The Silver American Eagle is one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Certified American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|