2014 Silver American Eagles graded perfect MS-70 by PCGS, plus each coin has been certified within the first 30 days of release from the mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 First Strike by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, ensuring that the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add the 2014 Certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!