|Mint Mark:||N/A - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The San Francisco Mint produces lower mintages of Silver Eagles than the more common West Point Mint. Additionally, each of these coins has been graded a perfect MS-70 First Strike by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. The First Strike designation guarantees that each of these coins was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 First Strike by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add the certified 2014 San Francisco Silver American Eagle to your cart today!