Silver American Eagles are the most popular bullion coin in America for their classic, iconic design. These examples have been certified as MS-69 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. The First Strike designation guarantees that each of these coins was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Near Perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes graded an MS-69 First Strike by PCGS, adding collectibility on top of its Silver bullion appeal. Add the certified 2014 (S) Silver American Eagle MS-69 to your cart today!
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?The Silver American Eagle is one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Certified American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|