This 2014 Silver American Eagle has been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. Additionally, each coin carries the First Strike label, guaranteeing it was received within the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 First Strike by PCGS, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add this PCGS certified 2014 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!