Silver American Eagles are the most popular bullion coin in America for their classic, iconic design. These examples have been certified as MS-69 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin from damage and guarantees the coin's authenticity and condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. Add the 2014 Certified Silver American Eagle MS-69 to your cart today!