Silver American Eagles are the most popular bullion coin in America for their .999 fine Silver content, and these examples have the added benefit of being certified as perfect 70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading servies.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the beloved design, this Silver Eagle coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 Early Release by NGC, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add this NGC certified 2014 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!